Vegan Sassy Ranch Dip and Dressing recipe
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup vegan sour cream
1 tsp lemon juice
3 tsp Sassy Ranch, or more to taste.
1-2 tsp water/ favorite milk
Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk
serve and enjoy! Leftovers keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Ciao Bello Chicken Cacciatore
- 6 chicken thighs - boneless skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion - diced
- 4 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper - diced
- 1 carrot - peeled and sliced
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms - sliced
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 fresh thyme - sprigs
- 1 tablespoon Ciao Bella Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, or veggie broth low-sodium
- 20 oz. crushed tomatoes
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional )
- 1 tbsp parsley/parmesan cheese
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Turn Instant Pot to SAUTE mode. Once hot, add the oil. Add the onion and saute until soft, about 2-3 minutes, then add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the peppers, carrot, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Saute for 5-7 minutes until vegetables begin to lightly brown. Push vegetable to the side of the pot to create a well in the center for the chicken.
- Add the chicken and brown on both sides. Pour in the chicken/veggie broth. Let simmer for 5 minutes, letting the liquid reduce in half.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup. Gently mix the ingredients together.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and lock. Make sure valve is in the sealing position. Select chicken mode for 18 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then manually release.
- remove from heat and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve over rice a bed of spaghetti or zucchini noodles.